torsdag den 13. oktober 2011

Presentation

This is an essay about witches. A documentary film about child witches in Africa has inspired me to tell about this. This is a sad topic, but we cannot hide from it because this is the real truth. I am so grateful that I can live her in Denmark and I want to help the people who are accused of being a witch or a wizard some day, when I get a lot of money.

The documentary film is going on in Akwa Ibom that is a poor and dangerous state in Nigeria. Akwa Ibom is the highest oil and gas producing state in the country and the oil industry is killing the fish in the sea and making the people in Akwa Ibom sick. The people are mostly of the Christian faith.

Because of lack of education and a miserable government, the people blame the children and the devil for the devastation and the children suffer much.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar